1. 1. I understand and acknowledge that participation in Dance Wonderland Kids classes may be dangerous and may involve risks which include, but are not limited to, bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis, and death. I also understand and acknowledge that the social and economic losses or damages which can result from those risks and dangers can be severe and that not all such risks and dangers may be known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I accept the responsibility for losses or damages resulting from all such risks and dangers involved in participation in the dance classes offered by Tracy Taylor and all other instructors.
2. I hereby release, waive and discharge Dance Wonderland LLC and its owner, Naomi Skee, and all independent contractors from all liability to me and to my conservators, guardians or other legal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any injury, death or damage to property, arising out of my participation in dance class(es), whether on premises where classes are held or elsewhere, including transportation of myself and/or my child to and from those venues.
3. If performing in an offsite event or venue, I assume responsibility for transportation of myself and/or my child(ren) to and from these events or venues.
4. I also hereby agree to indemnify and to hold harmless from any claim or demand on account of injury or damage which myself or any child may suffer as a result of participation in dance classes through Dance Wonderland LLC’s-Dance Learn and all other persons mentioned in Paragraph 3.
5. I understand that this release, waiver and agreement to indemnify and hold harmless includes, but is not limited to, damages which are caused, or alleged to caused, in whole or in part by the negligence of Dance Wonderland LLC and the individuals listed in Paragraph 2.
I have read the above agreement of release and waiver of liability and understand that by signing it
I have given up substantial rights. I sign this agreement voluntarily.